This section of our website is for the most curious and passionate ones, who want to create and explore the wide range of flavours!
And today we are going to share with you our version of milk tea… but with coffee… and non-dairy milk!
This recipe is a great choice for those who like sweet, intense, creamy texture of the milk tea, and also is a coffee lover. It’s very easy to make - just follow our step-by-step instructions and enjoy!
For one glass of our Oat Cold Brew Latte you will need:
- 150 ml of brewed and chilled filter coffee
- 80 ml of oat milk (we used Oatly, but you can choose the one you prefer)
- 20 ml of brown sugar syrup
For the filter coffee we originally used a 50/50 blend of anaerobic Colombia and natural Ethiopia . This blend combines the tropical fruitiness of anaerobic coffees and velvety texture of natural Ethiopias.
Just use 20 grams of this blend per 200 ml of water, and your favorite filter coffee brewing technique. Then let the coffee chill down in the fridge.
For the brown sugar syrup, take unrefined (brown) sugar and water in 1:1 ratio, heat the water and stir the mix until all the sugar melts. Then cool it down.
So, now you have all the ingredients, and the rest is easy:
- Mix chilled coffee, oat milk and syrup
- Shake it or just stir it with a spoon
- Add ice (or don’t, it’s up to you :))
- Make some more for your friends